Friday, August 7, 2015

SHADES OF COOL

Hellooo! I know what I said at the previous post about posting all colours I'm wearing this summer, but I'll post them later. I couldn't resist without posting this outfit which I love it so much. It's so simple and yet so beautiful. I find it really comfortable too. To me is a perfect outfit for anytime. Boyfriend jeans, a nice pair of heels, any jacket, some lace bras (I must say, they are gorgeous) and a hat to make the final touch. You can add some accessories as you like. And voilàà you got a perfect outfit. Hope you like it! See you soon!! Byeee byeee!!
























































































I am wearing:
ZARA heels
BERSHKA jeans
ZARA jacket
H&M bra
KOAN hat 
ASOS sunglasses
LIU JO bag

Lots of love
-F-

1 comment:

  1. Always a fan of the jeans and heels look! :)

    And with the hat.. and the visible bra.. very hip and daring! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete